Short Joke: Oh, the pressure!
Category: Situational Jokes
- Work Advice August 4, 2018 | Daily Florence
- Where The Fuck Is Elvis? July 21, 2018 | Daily Florence
- Tom Cruise Should Come With A Warning August 4, 2018 | Daily Florence
- The Resignation Letter January 21, 2019 | Daily Florence
- The Interview Mistake January 21, 2019 | Daily Florence
- The Banking Interview January 21, 2019 | Daily Florence
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s Terrible Investment Decision August 4, 2018 | Daily Florence
- How To Work For MI6 August 27, 2018 | Daily Florence
- Car Fool Karaoke August 19, 2018 | Daily Florence
- British Grocery Shopping January 19, 2019 | Daily Florence
- Adulting in the 21st Century December 24, 2018 | Daily Florence
- 1988 Advert vs 2018 Advert January 19, 2019 | Daily Florence
SEARCH BY TITLE
Get The Latest Funny Situational Jokes
Welcome to the situational humor jokes section of my blog. If you’ve landed here randomly, you might be asking what the hell is a situational humor joke?
Well, unlike the traditional form of a joke, such as a knock-knock joke or a single punchline, a situational joke relies on the writer/teller to describe a funny situation. This includes setting the scene (if necessary) and also using a conversation between characters.
Situational jokes can either be a page or so long (a bit like a story) or very short. The trick is, when writing situational humor, to tell the joke in the least amount of words possible. Situational humor/jokes are basically what a screenplay writer would write for a movie, or what a comedy TV sketch show writer would write for a funny show, except that form of writing has been adapted and shortened so that anybody can read it quickly and easily.
The simplest way to understand situational humor is to read it, so feel free to scroll up to check them out now, or carry on reading below for some more information on this page and website.
On this page can find lots of short and long funny situational jokes in various categories such as Celebrity Jokes, Office Humor and Family Jokes — although, you might not want to repeat any of them around the dinner table. To check out all of the jokes simply scroll up to the top of the page where can sort by their categories, or simply dive straight in because here is where you can find all of the latest short jokes listed in the central column of the page. Some of the jokes are in image format, so feel free to hit the share button. I absolutely love funny jokes, which probably comes as no surprise to you, what with me being a clown and all that, which is why I’ve decided to throw some out there. You’ll find that my jokes are not just your standard short jokes too, but also sometimes helpful snippets of honest advice told in a caring, compassionate manner. Because I’m a very helpful clown like that. Honestly. ‘A clown without a joke is just a mime artist’, that’s what I always say. And no-one wants to be a mime artist, do they? Anyway, there’s lots more to do here on my blog so why not check out my Funny Stuff section so that you can learn more about me or pop over to see the latest funny articles… there are plenty more jokes in there! What’s more, you can find me on Pinterest where you can follow my “Short Jokes” board and stay up to date with the latest postings, or join me on Twitter. You can find more links in the footer to connect with me socially.